Monday, March 16, 2009

You've been tagged!

Actually, I was tagged in October, but finally just noticed it today! The Rules:

List 7 random thoughts.

Send them to 7 friends, and back to the one who tagged you.

So . . . . .

1. Have you ever noticed that from an airplane everything has a look similar to elephant skin? Even water and mountains have that pattern! Check it out!

2. I am fascinated with discovering relatives through genealogy -- finding out who they are, where they lived, similarities between them and me. Comparing their lives and time periods to mine. Getting to know them.

3. I love a parade. A favorite memory from my past is the parade from downtown to the City Cemetery on Memorial Day. Listening to the marches at the Cemetery was great. We visited every ancestors grave with flowers. I have long since forgotten many of those graves, and have been re-finding them and making a record for family.

4. Family is everything. [And not just the "immediate" family.]

5. I love Spring. I can hardly wait for the trees to leaf and the flowers to bloom. The bulbs are pushing up now, and I know I can make it through another year! I HAVE to have color! Everywhere!

6. I loved having my children. Loved being Mom. But being Grandma is great!

7. Are there really houses in Heaven? Those who have had near-death experiences talk about light, a pet, flowers, and talking to "someone" -- but they never mention houses, or neighborhoods. Just curious.

No comments: